Instant Business Recovery
You may be familiar with the term, “disaster recovery as a service,” or DRaaS. Continuity Centers has developed its own DRaaS solution, designed to let our customers get back to work as quickly and efficiently as possible. We call this state-of-the-art solution Instant Business Recovery (IBR).
In the past, having a disaster recovery plan in place was a great idea. Today, it’s essential. Countless perils, physical and cyber, constantly threaten the operation of your business. Instant Business Recovery through Continuity Centers gives you the freedom and peace of mind to focus on your business while we ensure your technology supports your needs.
Am I Really in Danger?
We’ll let you be the judge. In 2016, a report published by the CyberEdge Group found over 75% of US businesses faced a successful cyber attack within the past 12 months. That means more than 3 out of every 4 businesses lost time, money, data, or some combination of the three due to cybercrime. The same research indicates cybercrime is only getting more sophisticated and frequent.
How are cybercriminals attacking my business?
- Denial of Service attack (DDoS)
- Password attacks
- Session Hijacking and Man-in-the-Middle Attacks
While cybercrime is on the rise, it isn’t the only force threatening your business. Data loss can occur as the result of human error, natural disasters, or server malfunctions. Utilizing an Instant Business Recovery plan ensures your data is safely stored in regularly audited Tier III data centers.
How Do I Benefit from a Disaster Recovery Plan?
Without a disaster recovery plan, your business is at the mercy of a wide range of potential threats – both cyber and physical. When you partner with Continuity Centers, you have an Instant Business Recovery plan which provides fully managed Cloud Recovery for:
- VMware / XenServer virtual servers
- Windows / Unix / Linux / AS400 / iSeries
- Physical servers
- Hosted and on-premise servers
- SQL / Exchange Email / SharePoint / File Servers / Active Directory
- Real-time replication and/or nightly backups and hourly snapshots
Don’t Leave Your Data to Chance
Making the decision to trust any company with your data backup and recovery can be a bit nerve-racking. Knowing the right questions to ask before choosing a provider can be difficult, but it’s important to know how your provider protects your business. At Continuity Centers, we employ strategic processes to regularly check and maintain the integrity of the equipment protecting your data.
Features of our Instant Business Recovery plan include:
- Instant Business Recovery (IBR) Portal
- High availability and replication
- Virtual Standby on premise, off premise, and in the Continuity Centers’ cloud
- Application-aware and agentless virtual backups
- Source-side global deduplication
- Fully managed protection and recovery
- Assured recovery
- SLA “Dial” for RPO/RTO
- CC Secure Unified Architecture
- Tape archive with data protection lifecycle management
Your data protection is our guarantee. Contact us today to find out how we can give you peace of mind for your business.