Continuity Center’s is developing a customer facing web-based application to interface with our Veeam Backup and Disaster Recovery powered services.
We are looking for a full-stack developer who is intimate with both front and back-end development and who has experience building a new application from inception. This person will be part of a team who will be responsible for designing and developing the front-end web architecture, back-end REST API and database structure, utilizing the Agile development process.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Critical thinking skills in a complex IT environment to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
• Security minded and desire to further security knowledge
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• High degree of honesty and integrity
• Team-player, positive attitude and flexible
• Designing and developing front end/back end architecture
• Work with devops team on integration with Ansible automation
• Ensuring responsiveness and reliability of applications
• Designing and developing REST APIs.
• Meeting both technical and customer requirements
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Requirements & Education:
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL
• Experience with Jira is a plus
Continuity Centers is an equal opportunity employer who provides Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions, located in Woodbury, NY.
Job Type: Full-time, remote